Corporate Real Estate is a business division, which has been created to provide professional property services to corporations, which occupy real estate, a necessary means to create a product or provide a service. The business division's aim is to provide a seamless real estate service to corporate occupiers across regional and country borders. This is co-ordinated by dedicated account managers who are focused on providing a strategic and value added service utilising local knowledge and best practice processes in order to align the client's real estate with its core business.
Corporate Real Estate's objective is to focus on the following:
- Understanding the client's business strategy.
- Reviewing our clients real estate needs.
- Aligning our client's real estate with their overall business strategy.
- Manage their real estate assets.
- Provide 'value added' services to our client.
- Delivering an integrated service across regional and country borders.
- Managing the business of corporate real estate varies between service providers and between countries, due mainly to the different level of maturity of each market. Thus the process of managing and capturing a uniform level of information from all offices can be complicated.
The philosophy of Knight Frank is to use the best resource/personnel in each area of the business operation, geographically and by competence, creating virtual teams for each specific client and each role. Knight Frank's network of offices in Asia Pacific has not created a separate, stand alone, team to manage corporate real estate, which ensures:
- We do not duplicate existing resources.
- We use the best expertise available within our group for each role.
We encourage our corporate real estate clients to gain mainstream market knowledge directly from the people who are doing the deals.